Pumpkin Spice Yogurt

Happy Halloween!! 
This Halloween is a special one for me. This will be my first house, I have lived in, to have little trick or treaters! Growing up, we lived on a farm and a busy street with only a few neighbors on the other side of the road. My mom would drive me to the neighbors to get some candy. Once in awhile we would get family friends that would stop by. I would go to my friend's developments to trick or treating. I always wanted to live in a development, so I am excited I finally do! 
What makes it better, is my niece (almost 3 years old) is coming over to trick or treat. Her dad, my brother, is a farmer at my family's business. He brings my niece to get the eggs from the chickens, so she now loves chickens, which is why she is being a chicken for Halloween. 
 So many pumpkins from my family's farm market!

In honor of the pumpkin holiday, here is my favorite yogurt of the season! I used almond yogurt, but you can use any plain type. I even topped it with Life pumpkin spice cereal, chia seeds, flax meal, and pumpkin seeds. 

Pumpkin Yogurt 
Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup plain yogurt
  • 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 tsp honey (more if you need it sweeter)
  • 1 tsp pumpkin spice
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon
  • toppings: Life pumpkin spice cereal, chia seeds, flax meal, pumpkin seeds 
Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients together, except toppings.
  2. Add toppings and enjoy







Have a safe and healthy Halloween! Remember moderation is key! Enjoy a piece of your favorite candy, like these below. 😂


Comments

Popular Posts