Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Treat

Peanut butter and chocolate makes a very dangerously-delightful combination. What is even better is when you add banana in the mix, YUM! If you agree, you need to try this sweet, healthy "ice cream".
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter "Ice Cream"
Serves: 1
Ingredients:
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1/4 cup milk (I used soy)
  • 1 Tablespoon of fresh ground peanut butter with dark chocolate (I got mine at Wegmans- another option is peanut butter and melted dark chocolate)
  • 1 Tablespoon dark chocolate chips
Directions:
Add remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips, and blend till it is an ice cream consistency. Mix in the chocolate chips. 
In my magic bullet it takes about 5 minutes of shaking, mixing, etc. to get the banana to smooth out. I hope to get a food processor soon because it will be quicker and easier to make my favorite "ice cream" treat.

My dad tasted it and said it was 10% banana flavor, but the chocolate and peanut butter flavor took over the remaining 90% of flavor (meaning you can forget that it is actually healthy for you).


Comments

Popular Posts