Sprouted burgers

Last night I was so hungry when I got home from work and did not feel like making anything. So I decided to try this sprouted burger by Health is Wealth. These burgers are vegan, gluten free, and all natural.

My friend gave me the mushroom and onion flavor and the southwestern burger for me to try.  Last night I tried the mushroom and onion burger.  A frozen burger takes about 10 minutes on a skillet, very quick and easy. I used a 100% whole wheat sandwich thin for the bun, spinach, and a little bit of ketchup. All together it was about 215 calories, I probably could of ate another one, since I was so hungry. If I had more time, I think I would have made sweet potato fries to go with it, but pickles were also a good choice.



Later on I got hungry, so I made my favorite banana "ice cream": blueberry. Super easy and nutritious!
Blueberry Cobbler "Ice Cream"
Serves:1
Ingredients:
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (or fresh)
  • 1/4 cup soy milk (any milk)
  • 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1 graham cracker

Directions:
  1. Combine all ingredients, except graham cracker, into a small magic bullet cup (or food processor).
  2. Blend until banana is smooth and an ice cream consistency.
  3. Crush graham crackers on top and it tastes like a healthy blueberry cobbler! 




Comments

Popular Posts