Healthy Sandwich Making


     This summer I started working at a gym called 700 Fitness doing blog posts, social media, computer work, and personal training. October has been crazy busy and I have not had much time to create different recipes. I have been throwing together different meals with steamed or roasted vegetables, salads, soup, crock-pot meals, and meals that are not very interested. Once October is over, I should have more time. 
      Trust me, I miss baking and cooking and can not wait to get back! For now I am going to share some of the social media that I developed for the gym.
       It is very easy to get a lot of nutrition from a sandwich, but many people fill their sandwiches with unhealthy spreads and meats. I developed this guide to be easy to read and easy to get tips on how to make a healthy sandwich.

Comments

Popular Posts